<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> </head><body>












Thursday, June 11, 2009
Kaka and Ronaldo for Real Madrid, no shit. Federer won French Open, no shit. Pretty soon, Real Madrid will dominate the football world again with their number of world-class players (remember the time with Zidane, Raul, Figo, Roberto Carlos?) and Federer will dominate the tennis rankings again.

So my parents dragged me and my oldest sis out to town today for lunch and dinner. It was a waste of time because I didn't get anything apart from food which only makes me put on weight. But then anyway right, we were at Billy Bombers and our table had this awesome jukebox on it! And I was happily flipping past the song pages. Then my sis told me that of course it worked. So I put a one-dollar coin in and happily chose Mrs Robinson and then we found out that the stupid thing was just a display thing and didn't work!!! Omg I was so sad ):

And then we were walking along somewhere and this group of mahts were just sitting on the ground and singing Help! while playing guitars and tambourines. And they were damn good, I was so impressed! Mmmmm I'm a sucker for people who can play the guitar and sing/make happy music.
11:41 PM;